- Prevention of HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B
- Chuzhou Maternity and Child Health Care Family Planning Services
- Shengzhou Maternal and Child Health Hospital Held "Two Schools"
- Seize the opportunity and clear focus on doing good women and children
- Our hospital held the 6th Staff Representative Conference
- On the first day of work after the Spring Festival, our hospital reiterated
- Our staff actively participate in blood donation
- In 2016, our college will seek five new breakthroughs
- Leader of the municipal party committee Jiang Feng visited the hospital
- Hospital leaders visited the old leaders and their difficulties
Menopause insomnia countermeasures
Time: 2013-07-02 21:53 Source: Internet
Menopausal insomnia is the gradual decrease of estrogen secretion and the increase of pituitary gonadotropin in menopause, causing temporary neuroendocrine disorders, hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis feedback system disorders and autonomic nervous system dysfunction, which produces depression and anxiety disorders. The main cause of insomnia. The current condition of the patient can be treated with syndrome differentiation of traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Chinese medicine, comprehensively regulate the function of the internal organs, balance the yin and yang to regulate the emotions, and cooperate with certain self-regulation to gradually recover. Some commonly used treatments for menopause insomnia are:
1.Health Therapy: Massage the temples and Baihui points several times a day, comb your hair with a health wood comb for 5 minutes, so as to maintain a comfortable mood, relieve troubles, and eliminate thoughts and concerns.
2. Diet therapy: take jujube, wheat, rock sugar, take jujube first, fry the wheat to remove the residue and take the juice, and then put it into rock sugar syringa, once a night. The effect of this menopausal insomnia therapy is obvious.
3. Medicinal porridge therapy: take jujube, raw meat, rice, and sugar. Take rice and cook porridge first, add jujube and raw meat when it is boiling. When the porridge is cooked, add rock sugar, and cook for one or two. Take 1 dose daily.
4. Navel Filling Therapy: Take jujube kernels, grind them into fine powder, place them in the navel, and fix them with topical wound dampness analgesic cream, changing them every day, which is very helpful for menopausal insomnia.
5. Foot therapy: take cinnabar, add paste and mix well, put it on the wound dampness analgesic cream, apply it on the Yongquan acupoint of the foot, bandage and fix it once a night.
6. Physical therapy: Transcranial micro-current stimulation therapy is a completely different treatment method from traditional food therapy and traditional Chinese medicine. It stimulates the brain by low-intensity micro-currents, changes the abnormal brain waves of the patient's brain, and promotes the brain to secrete a series of menopause and menopause. Insomnia, anxiety and other diseases are closely related to neurotransmitters and hormones in order to achieve the treatment of these diseases.
7. Foot bath therapy: magnet, chrysanthemum, scutellaria baicalensis, night vine, water decoction twice, remove residue and juice, pour into the tub, and dip both feet for 15-30 minutes while hot, once a night.
- Previous post: Pediatric nurses need a more forgiving heart
- Next: No more