- Prevention of HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B
- Chuzhou Maternity and Child Health Care Family Planning Services
- Shengzhou Maternal and Child Health Hospital Held "Two Schools"
- Seize the opportunity and clear focus on doing good women and children
- Our hospital held the 6th Staff Representative Conference
- On the first day of work after the Spring Festival, our hospital reiterated
- Our staff actively participate in blood donation
- In 2016, our college will seek five new breakthroughs
- Leader of the municipal party committee Jiang Feng visited the hospital
- Hospital leaders visited the old leaders and their difficulties
Pork rib soup is mellow, warm and nourishing, but nutrition experts remind that if you want to use the pork rib soup to achieve the role of calcium supplement, you need to put less or no salt. Calcium supplementation is needed at many stages in a person's life, but many people only focus on what to eat and not on ...
Colds are the most susceptible disease for children in winter. In order to prevent them from happening, some parents often give their children a variety of Chinese herbal medicines. Among them, it is the first choice for many parents to take children with Banlangen to prevent colds and other diseases. I used to just have a cold in my son ...
Regarding the issue of cold medication for pregnant women, it has always been a matter of confusion and difficulty for people to decide. Here we will talk about it again, hoping to be helpful. Anti-cold medicines Most anti-cold medicines are compound preparations, containing a variety of ingredients, common fast-acting cold wind capsules, cold pass, ...
Both fish oil and cod liver oil are sourced from fish, so consumers are easily confused. However, the extracted parts of the ingredients and the health function of the human body, fish oil and cod liver oil are very different. Fish oil refers to two types of unsaturated fats rich in EPA and DHA?
It is known that smoking is harmful to health, but the effects of smoking on its effects are not well known. Studies have shown that there are two main reasons for smoking to affect the efficacy of drugs: one is that the peripheral blood vessels constrict and the blood pressure rises during smoking, which causes the absorption of drugs to decrease; the second is cigarettes ...
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble drug that shows an acidic reaction after being dissolved in water. Among the vitamin family, vitamin C is the most well-known and is often added by many people. Previous studies have shown that vitamin C helps prevent cancer, vascular emboli ...
Colds are easy in winter and spring, and many people cannot avoid them. As an office worker, in order to relieve headache, nasal congestion, fever and other cold symptoms, he went to a pharmacy to buy anti-cold medicine. After taking the medicine, I still want to keep working, but I feel dizzy, I can't concentrate ...
- Total 1 Page 7 Records