Position: home > Health knowledge > Medication Guide > Drinking pork rib soup without salt and calcium
- Prevention of HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B
- Chuzhou Maternity and Child Health Care Family Planning Services
- Shengzhou Maternal and Child Health Hospital Held "Two Schools"
- Seize the opportunity and clear focus on doing good women and children
- Our hospital held the 6th Staff Representative Conference
- On the first day of work after the Spring Festival, our hospital reiterated
- Our staff actively participate in blood donation
- In 2016, our college will seek five new breakthroughs
- Leader of the municipal party committee Jiang Feng visited the hospital
- Hospital leaders visited the old leaders and their difficulties
Drinking pork rib soup without salt and calcium
Time: 2013-07-07 22:14 Source: Internet
Pork rib soup is mellow, warm and nourishing, but nutrition experts remind that if you want to use the pork rib soup to achieve the role of calcium supplement, you need to put less or no salt.
Calcium supplementation is required at many stages in a person's life, but many people only focus on what to eat and not on how to eat it for better supplementation. Many people take too much salt during calcium supplementation, which makes calcium supplementation ineffective.
Calcium and sodium are prone to compete during the reabsorption of renal tubules. When sodium intake is high, the body will correspondingly reduce the absorption of calcium and increase the excretion of urinary calcium. The study found that the more salt intake, the more calcium excreted in urine, and the worse the calcium absorption, it can be said that a high sodium diet is an important killer of calcium supplementation.
Therefore, people must pay attention to a low-salt diet when supplementing calcium, and eat or not eat foods that add too much sodium during processing and preparation, such as cured meats or smoked foods, pickles, and salty snacks. It is best to drink milk and eat calcium tablets about 2 hours away from meal time to reduce the direct conflict between sodium and calcium. If you want to add calcium by drinking pork rib soup, you should put less salt or even no salt when boiling pork rib soup.
The latest report on healthy living in the United States: Promote their nationals to consume no more than 1500 mg of salt a day. At present, the average American consumes 3,400 mg of salt.