- Prevention of HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B
- Chuzhou Maternity and Child Health Care Family Planning Services
- Shengzhou Maternal and Child Health Hospital Held "Two Schools"
- Seize the opportunity and clear focus on doing good women and children
- Our hospital held the 6th Staff Representative Conference
- On the first day of work after the Spring Festival, our hospital reiterated
- Our staff actively participate in blood donation
- In 2016, our college will seek five new breakthroughs
- Leader of the municipal party committee Jiang Feng visited the hospital
- Hospital leaders visited the old leaders and their difficulties
Early pregnancy diet break
Time: 2013-07-07 22:15 Source: Internet
Teratogenic problems and their prevention during early pregnancy
1. Ketoemia caused by hyperemesis gravidarum can cause abnormal fetal development, and nutritional imbalance due to vomiting can also affect normal fetal growth. Pregnancy vomiting is a physiological phenomenon. If it does not develop into a pathological condition, pregnant women with poor appetite may eat less meals, relieve psychological scruples, treat the response correctly, and pay attention to maintaining nutritional balance to smoothly pass the reaction period. If vomiting is severe, nutrition and fluids should be added as soon as possible, and do not wait for urinary ketones to appear. When urinary ketone bodies have appeared positive, they should be actively treated to disappear as soon as possible. Positive treatment for pregnancy vomiting is not effective and lasts longer than the early pregnancy period, you should carefully check for abnormal fetal development.
2. Fever Fever in early pregnancy, the harm of heat to the fetus sometimes exceeds the pathogenic cause of fever, and increase the chance of medication in early pregnancy. Some studies have reported that if the body temperature exceeds 1 ℃ for 24 hours or more, teratogenicity may occur. Therefore, physical fever should be actively taken to reduce fever. Fever in early pregnancy can be teratogenic. Although no major structural deformities can occur after the fetal period, it can damage the brain of children and cause postnatal spasm and mental retardation. In addition to avoiding sickness and fever during pregnancy, other factors that can affect the temperature of pregnant women should be avoided. For example, occupations with high temperature work and daily life such as hot sitz baths and saunas have been reported to increase the incidence of congenital malformations. In addition to teratogenicity, abortion and stillbirth rates can increase.
3． Intrauterine infections The most common intrauterine infections in early pregnancy are toxoplasma gondii, rubella virus, mumps virus, chicken pox, etc. These viruses or protozoal infections can cause fetal malformations or cause disability. Active vaccination should be carried out to minimize the incidence .
4． In the case of threatened abortion, the presence or absence of maternal factors such as uterine fibroids, progesterone deficiency, history of trauma, and history of systemic diseases should be ruled out first. If there is a previous pregnancy or pregnancy, the presence of immune factors should also be ruled out. If you consider more fetal factors, you should not actively protect the fetus, so as not to increase the chance of birth of abnormal children. Aborted tissues should be sent for medical examination to help find the cause of the abortion.
5. Tobacco and alcohol pregnant women smoking or passive smoking can cause low birth weight infants, nicotine can increase the flow, the chance of premature delivery and make the fetus prone to intrauterine distress, low neonatal viability, and easy to get sick. Not only should pregnant women not smoke during pregnancy, but also avoid the environment polluted by smoking and reduce the chance of going to public places of entertainment. Alcohol has been recognized as teratogenic. Fetal malformations caused by alcohol consumption in pregnant women are called alcoholism syndrome, and the less typical manifestation of alcoholism is called alcohol-affected children. Therefore, pregnant women must avoid alcohol, alcohol abuse on the couple side can affect fetal quality. Common problems during early pregnancy include improper medication, or inoculation of rubella vaccine (live attenuated vaccine), gas poisoning, and other problems during early pregnancy. Therefore, pre-pregnancy education should be strengthened to reduce some disadvantages.
Key health care during early pregnancy
1. Take early and regular prenatal inspections and guidance seriously, and conduct general medical and laboratory tests.
2. Gynecological examination to understand whether there is any abnormality in the soft birth canal, if there is no vaginal transverse mediastinum; whether there are abnormalities in the cervix and uterine body such as teratomyoma, old fissure, etc. Ovarian tumors, inflammation, and masses; what treatment should be done and when should it be affected if it affects pregnancy or childbirth. Pay attention to whether the uterine enlargement coincides with the menopause month, which is conducive to determine a more accurate conception date for future judgment of intrauterine growth retardation, excessive growth, or premature delivery.
3． Daily life should be regular, avoid overwork, ensure sleep time, and have appropriate activities every day.
4． Keep the indoor air fresh and avoid air pollution, and avoid tobacco and alcohol.
5. Avoid mental stimulation, keep your mood comfortable, and find out that you have a bad mental state and consult a doctor in time.
6. Pay attention to cold and warm, prevent disease, and follow the doctor's advice when you are sick. The doctor should be informed no matter what kind of illness he or she is visiting. I am pregnant for the doctor's reference.
7. Pay attention to nutrition, do not be partial to picky eaters, follow the nutritional guidance during pregnancy to maintain a certain amount of calories and protein intake, eat more fruits and vegetables, and less sweets. Understand the proper methods and importance of calcium, iron, and iodine. Understand reasonable diet and recipes during pregnancy. Under the physical and mental health of the mother and good social and environmental conditions, the fetus can develop healthily. Good fetal development in the first trimester lays a good foundation for future development.