- Prevention of HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B
- Chuzhou Maternity and Child Health Care Family Planning Services
- Shengzhou Maternal and Child Health Hospital Held "Two Schools"
- Seize the opportunity and clear focus on doing good women and children
- Our hospital held the 6th Staff Representative Conference
- On the first day of work after the Spring Festival, our hospital reiterated
- Our staff actively participate in blood donation
- In 2016, our college will seek five new breakthroughs
- Leader of the municipal party committee Jiang Feng visited the hospital
- Hospital leaders visited the old leaders and their difficulties
Pregnancy and sleeping posture
Time: 2013-07-02 21:54 Source: Internet
Early pregnancy (1 ~ 3 months)
Recommended sleeping position: casual
The development of the fetus in the womb is still in the pelvic cavity of the mother, and direct or external pressure will not be heavy. Therefore, the sleeping position of pregnant women can be free, mainly in a comfortable position, such as supine and lateral.
Taboo sleeping position: Sleeping on your stomach or holding something to sleep should be changed.
Second trimester (4-7 months)
Recommended sleeping position: lying sideways or supine
At this stage, care should be taken to protect the abdomen and avoid direct effects of external forces. If the pregnant woman has too much amniotic fluid or is pregnant with twins, it is necessary to adopt a sleeping position in a side-lying position, which can make the pregnant woman more comfortable, and other sleeping positions will cause compression symptoms. If a pregnant woman feels heavy on her lower limbs, she can take a supine position and raise her lower limbs slightly with a soft pillow.
Third trimester (8 ~ 10 months)
Recommended sleeping position: lying on the left
In this stage, it is best to take the left lying position, because the position of the inferior vena cava is right on the right side of the abdominal spine. If you lie to the right, the enlarged uterus will not only compress the inferior vena cava, but the uterus will also have different degrees Rotating right, the blood vessels are stretched, which affects the normal blood supply of the fetus. Of course, you can't always keep the left side lying position. You can alternate between postures when you are tired. If symptoms such as leg edema or varicose veins appear in the third trimester, you can raise your feet high, which will help the blood return.
Taboo sleeping position: supine position
- Previous post: Pregnant women use electric blankets with caution in winter
- Next post: Understanding the placenta