Family planning knowledge
Position: Home > Family planning knowledge > Visible people > Three cases of bleeding after visible people
- Prevention of HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B
- Chuzhou Maternity and Child Health Care Family Planning Services
- Shengzhou Maternal and Child Health Hospital Held "Two Schools"
- Seize the opportunity and clear focus on doing good women and children
- Our hospital held the 6th Staff Representative Conference
- On the first day of work after the Spring Festival, our hospital reiterated
- Our staff actively participate in blood donation
- In 2016, our college will seek five new breakthroughs
- Leader of the municipal party committee Jiang Feng visited the hospital
- Hospital leaders visited the old leaders and their difficulties
Three cases of visible bleeding after abortion
Time: 2013-07-06 15:42 Source: Internet
After the placenta is stripped during an induced abortion, there may be a small amount of bleeding left on the wound surface left by the uterine wall, which manifests as red and reddish secretions flowing out within one week. Inside clean. Some people bleed for a longer period of time, while others may bleed for only 2-3 days, and some may not bleed. These are normal. If the amount of vaginal bleeding exceeds the amount of menstrual blood, the duration is too long, or the secretion is odorous and accompanied by fever, abdominal pain and other symptoms, it is necessary to seek medical treatment. The most common are the following three situations.
1. Postoperative infection of post-abortion bleeding: common endometritis, hysteromyositis, appendicitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, etc. Patients show abdominal pain, abdominal tenderness and rebound pain, and there is a small amount of vaginal bleeding or irregularity Bleeding, dark red may be accompanied by odor. Antibiotics can be given according to the infection, supplemented by symptomatic treatment and physical therapy.
2. Insufficiency of bleeding after human abortion: After human abortion, vaginal bleeding does not stop, more or less than two weeks, and different degrees of lower abdominal pain and low back pain appear. B-ultrasound indicated that the uterus was slightly larger, and the intrauterine tissue remained. Depending on the patient's situation, appropriate treatment should be given, such as curettage to remove intrauterine embryos or their appendages, and anti-infection.
3. Hemorrhagic hemorrhage after abortion: There is blood and blood clot accumulation in the uterine cavity after artificial abortion, which is called uterine hemorrhage, which is mainly caused by poor uterine contraction after suction and curettage. After the second cleansing of the palace, uterine contractions and antibacterial drugs should be given for three consecutive days.