Family planning knowledge
Position: Home > Family planning knowledge > Visible people flow > Precautions after visible people flow
- Prevention of HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B
- Chuzhou Maternity and Child Health Care Family Planning Services
- Shengzhou Maternal and Child Health Hospital Held "Two Schools"
- Seize the opportunity and clear focus on doing good women and children
- Our hospital held the 6th Staff Representative Conference
- On the first day of work after the Spring Festival, our hospital reiterated
- Our staff actively participate in blood donation
- In 2016, our college will seek five new breakthroughs
- Leader of the municipal party committee Jiang Feng visited the hospital
- Hospital leaders visited the old leaders and their difficulties
Precautions after seeing the flow of people
Time: 2013-07-06 15:44 Source: Internet
Although the painless human flow caused little harm to the patient, there is still danger in small surgery if you do not pay attention to postoperative prevention. Therefore, the patient must pay attention to the nursing after the abortion surgery, and pay attention to the following matters after the abortion surgery:
1. It is normal for a small amount of vaginal bleeding within 3 to 10 days after the painless abortion.
2. Postoperative severe abdominal pain, fever, or vaginal bleeding over menstrual flow, immediately come to the hospital for treatment.
3. Do not overwork and exercise after surgery. Pay attention to rest.
4. Generally, menstruation comes about one month after the operation.
5. Follow-up at the hospital 2 weeks after surgery.
6. Maintain the regularity of life: Even if the abortion operation is very successful, if the life after the operation is irregular, it will aggravate bleeding or leave sequelae. You can take a day off at the hospital after the operation or go home. The next few days will go to the hospital for observation and treatment, and to ensure adequate rest.
7, clothing should be kept loose, do not wear tight.
8. During this period, do not drink alcohol and do not take a bath without the doctor's permission, because bathing can sometimes cause infections.
9, 10 to 2 weeks after surgery to stop bleeding completely before you can start sexual life, doctors recommend starting sex after 1 month to avoid accidents.
10. Don't get pregnant immediately after the operation, because the uterus is damaged during the operation. At this time, the pregnancy is very dangerous. Therefore, you must take safe contraception.