Family planning knowledge
Position: home > Family planning knowledge > Before abortion > Patients with gynecological inflammation should not be aborted before recovery
- Prevention of HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B
- Chuzhou Maternity and Child Health Care Family Planning Services
- Shengzhou Maternal and Child Health Hospital Held "Two Schools"
- Seize the opportunity and clear focus on doing good women and children
- Our hospital held the 6th Staff Representative Conference
- On the first day of work after the Spring Festival, our hospital reiterated
- Our staff actively participate in blood donation
- In 2016, our college will seek five new breakthroughs
- Leader of the municipal party committee Jiang Feng visited the hospital
- Hospital leaders visited the old leaders and their difficulties
Gynecological inflammation patients should not be aborted before recovery
Time: 2013-07-07 21:21 Source: Internet
Gynecological inflammation patients should not be aborted before they are cured! A abortion is a remedy after contraceptive failure. Although it can make up for the consequences of accidents, it is also harmful to the female body. Moreover, not every woman is suitable for abortion, because the implementation of abortion surgery is also conditional, such as women with gynecological diseases.
Gynecological inflammation patients should not be aborted before they are cured! Gynecological experts said that every woman must undergo a preoperative abortion check before abortion. This is a crucial step because it is directly related to whether women can perform abortion surgery. If a woman is found to have a certain disease during the preoperative examination, she must wait until her disease is cured before performing abortion surgery, otherwise danger may occur during abortion! Especially women with vaginitis Do not rush to implement abortion surgery.
Gynecological inflammation patients should not be aborted before healing! Some women think that vaginitis is not a major disease, as long as postoperative antibiotic treatment is no problem. As everyone knows, the consequences of vaginitis can be large or small. After abortion surgery, women's overall immunity and local vaginal immunity will decline. If the recipient cannot guarantee adequate rest and recuperation, the antibacterial effect of antibiotics will be affected. Moreover, no antibiotic is almighty. Postoperative infections such as accessories The possibility of inflammation such as inflammation and pelvic inflammatory disease is still very large. Therefore, women with vaginitis should not be aborted immediately, and abortion surgery should be performed only after vaginitis is cured.
Otherwise, if vaginitis is performed without abortion, it is likely that pathogenic bacteria will be brought directly into the uterine cavity, causing other inflammations, such as cervicitis and endometritis. There may also be symptoms such as high fever and abdominal pain, and serious ones may be life-threatening.
- Previous: No more
- Next post: What inspections should be done before painless abortion?