Family planning knowledge
- Prevention of HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B
- Chuzhou Maternity and Child Health Care Family Planning Services
- Shengzhou Maternal and Child Health Hospital Held "Two Schools"
- Seize the opportunity and clear focus on doing good women and children
- Our hospital held the 6th Staff Representative Conference
- On the first day of work after the Spring Festival, our hospital reiterated
- Our staff actively participate in blood donation
- In 2016, our college will seek five new breakthroughs
- Leader of the municipal party committee Jiang Feng visited the hospital
- Hospital leaders visited the old leaders and their difficulties
Best time for flow
Time: 2013-07-07 21:29 Source: Internet
After accidental pregnancy, if you choose the flow of people, the first thing to consider is the time of flow of people. Flow of people is currently the method commonly used by women who have unexpected pregnancy. But it has a certain time limit. When is it? Let's take a look at the relevant introductions made by experts.
People flow experts said that in general, the best time for painless people flow is 35-60 days of pregnancy. Because the fetal body has not yet formed, the uterus is not too large, the uterine wall muscles are thick, and the embryos are easily sucked out, so the operation time is short, the amount of bleeding is small, and the body recovers quickly after the abortion. If abortion is performed outside the optimal time, it is likely to have very serious consequences.
First of all, if the abortion operation is less than 38 days, it is difficult to see the condition of the intrauterine fetal sac clinically, and the operation is blind. In particular, the use of ordinary curettage surgery will cause normal endometrial injury around the operation, and the operation may still fail. Because the gestational sac is too small to find or miss the target, this causes incomplete abortion, causing major bleeding, abdominal pain, and even secondary infertility.
Secondly, if the flow of people exceeds 56 days, because the gestational sac is too large and the degree of cervical opening is limited, the cervix will inevitably be damaged when it comes out, and severe cervical laceration will occur, affecting future fertility. If the pregnancy is more than 3 months, abortion is strictly prohibited in the clinic, and only through induction of labor. Induction labor is not only costly, but it is also very damaging to the mother's uterus.
- Previous post: Surgery precautions for painless abortion hospital
- Next: No more