Family planning knowledge
- Prevention of HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B
- Chuzhou Maternity and Child Health Care Family Planning Services
- Shengzhou Maternal and Child Health Hospital Held "Two Schools"
- Seize the opportunity and clear focus on doing good women and children
- Our hospital held the 6th Staff Representative Conference
- On the first day of work after the Spring Festival, our hospital reiterated
- Our staff actively participate in blood donation
- In 2016, our college will seek five new breakthroughs
- Leader of the municipal party committee Jiang Feng visited the hospital
- Hospital leaders visited the old leaders and their difficulties
Time required for abortion
Time: 2013-07-07 21:36 Source: Internet
According to experts, abortion is a method of artificial pregnancy, which is divided into ordinary abortion and painless abortion.
Experts say that ordinary abortion surgery is commonly known as aspiration, which is performed within 10 weeks of pregnancy; painless abortion refers to the general anesthesia of pregnant women based on ordinary abortion surgery, so that Surgery while sleeping.
How long does the abortion operation take? The time required for ordinary abortion surgery is divided into three parts: before surgery, during surgery, and after surgery, the total time is about 4 hours.
1. Before surgery: Relevant examinations are required before surgery, which takes 1-2 hours. These inspection items include leucorrhea examination, B-ultrasound examination, gynecological examination, ECG, etc. If the situation is special, other examinations are needed.
2. During the operation: The time required for the operation is relatively short, and it only takes 3-5 minutes to complete the operation.
3. Post-surgery: Post-operative patients need to go to the rest room for anti-inflammatory work. This is to prevent surgical infection and sequelae. This process usually takes about one hour. If other conditions occur, there may be more than one hour.
Painless abortion surgery refers to abortion surgery performed under meridian anesthesia. The doctor will inject anesthetic through the meridian of the patient, and the patient can go to sleep in about 30 seconds, and the operation can be completed in about 3 minutes, which means that the entire surgical process only requires In -7 minutes, the pregnant woman fully recovered her consciousness after the operation and left the hospital in about 30 minutes.
- Previous post: The best time for painless flow
- Next: No more