Family planning knowledge
Position: home > Family planning knowledge > Painless abortion > What are the symptoms of natural abortion
- Prevention of HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B
- Chuzhou Maternity and Child Health Care Family Planning Services
- Shengzhou Maternal and Child Health Hospital Held "Two Schools"
- Seize the opportunity and clear focus on doing good women and children
- Our hospital held the 6th Staff Representative Conference
- On the first day of work after the Spring Festival, our hospital reiterated
- Our staff actively participate in blood donation
- In 2016, our college will seek five new breakthroughs
- Leader of the municipal party committee Jiang Feng visited the hospital
- Hospital leaders visited the old leaders and their difficulties
What are the symptoms of spontaneous abortion?
Time: 2013-07-05 17 : 55Source : Internet
Most spontaneous abortions in life are caused by unstable fetuses in early pregnancy. For female friends, if you can't clearly understand the symptoms of spontaneous abortion, you will most likely miss the best time to treat spontaneous abortion. The following is an expert from Beijing Dongfangliren Hospital to introduce to us what the symptoms and symptoms of spontaneous abortion are.
The symptoms of spontaneous abortion are as follows:
1. Easy to fatigue
During the first few weeks of pregnancy, the spontaneous abortion of the body during the early stages of pregnancy takes more energy to support the pregnancy, so it is normal to feel tired. A pregnant woman's heartbeat may also increase because it guarantees more oxygen to the womb. Experts suggest that expectant mothers are better to add vitamins as soon as possible to ensure adequate drinking and rest.
2, breast tingling, swelling and itching
During the first week or two of pregnancy, your breasts may feel tender. In the first trimester, the level of estrogen in the body and spontaneous abortion in the early stages of pregnancy will increase, which will make pregnant women feel breasts heavy, sore, and become more sensitive. Click to consult what to do with habitual abortion
3. Mild vaginal bleeding
Mild vaginal bleeding is usually harmless. But it should be reminded that if vaginal bleeding occurs 12 days after conception, the spontaneous abortion in the first trimester may be menstruation.