Family planning knowledge
Position: home > Family planning knowledge > Early pregnancy test > What to do if women have a severe early pregnancy response
- Prevention of HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B
- Chuzhou Maternity and Child Health Care Family Planning Services
- Shengzhou Maternal and Child Health Hospital Held "Two Schools"
- Seize the opportunity and clear focus on doing good women and children
- Our hospital held the 6th Staff Representative Conference
- On the first day of work after the Spring Festival, our hospital reiterated
- Our staff actively participate in blood donation
- In 2016, our college will seek five new breakthroughs
- Leader of the municipal party committee Jiang Feng visited the hospital
- Hospital leaders visited the old leaders and their difficulties
What to do if women have a bad early pregnancy
Time: 2013-07-06 09 : 04Source : Internet
Pregnancy is a difficult process. For women, in addition to the pain of childbirth, they have to endure a strong early pregnancy response. Hospital gynecologists said that when many women are pregnant for the first time, they are often caught off guard and feel extremely distressed. In fact, as long as we take timely measures in life, we can alleviate the response to early pregnancy.
What to do if a woman's early pregnancy reacts badly? Hospital experts tell you the solution.
When a woman has a severe reaction to early pregnancy, diet is very important. She cannot eat because of vomiting. This will only make the situation more serious and even affect the growth and development of the fetus. For women who have a greater response to early pregnancy, there are a few dietary approaches to alleviate early pregnancy response:
1. Choose digestible foods: The serious reaction to early pregnancy is indeed a very painful thing for pregnant mothers. At this time, pregnant mothers can eat more easily digestible foods, such as millet porridge, rice porridge, etc. To help alleviate the symptoms of vomiting during early pregnancy.
2. Choose light and refreshing foods: When pregnant mothers have early pregnancy reactions, they can choose some light and refreshing foods to eat, such as colorful fruits and vegetables, and full-colored dishes, but be careful not to eat irritating, spicy The food helps pregnant mothers promote appetite and ensure nutritional intake.
Consult a gynecologist directly and get a satisfactory answer immediately
3. Master the correct cooking methods: The foods eaten by pregnant mothers should avoid fried and fried foods as much as possible to avoid reducing the loss of food nutrition. These cooking methods will quickly lose the nutrition of food. In addition, the rice eaten by pregnant mothers should not be washed with hot water, so as not to wash away all the nutrients contained in the rice.
In addition, when pregnant mothers respond to early pregnancy, not only should they pay attention to diet, but also other aspects of life, such as paying attention to rest, rest assured, appropriate activities, etc., can help alleviate the early pregnancy response.
[Warning] In the first trimester, expectant mothers need to pay attention to some special situations:
If abdomen pain suddenly appears in early pregnancy, accompanied by nausea, vomiting, or even syncope, or a small amount of vaginal bleeding, if you encounter this situation, you must consider ectopic pregnancy. In particular, tubal pregnancy, rupture of the lumen, and bleeding will be very urgent. If the condition is serious, a large amount of blood loss will occur in a short period of time, which can lead to shock or even death. Check up at the hospital.
Hospital experts prompt: General early pregnancy reactions are normal. After rest and diet conditioning, most pregnant women will not affect learning and work, but if vomiting is severe and can not eat, then you must ask the relevant doctor for treatment and correction Electrolyte imbalances to avoid affecting pregnant and fetal health.
It should be noted that when bleeding occurs with mild abdominal pain and backache, it may be a threatened abortion. In this case, it is necessary to go to the hospital for examination. After the threatened abortion occurs, if the doctor believes that the fetus is normal, after rest With proper treatment, bleeding can stop.